Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Best way for highlight rules
Ingo
Hi.
I'm currently doing a lot of reports containing tables with percentage values. For a better indication I want to highlight specific values. For example a value lower 0.5 gets applied a style named fatal (bold, red, font-size:large...), a value between 0.5 and 0.6 gets a style named warning (orange, bold, italic..). I know that I can apply those highlight rules via the designer, but this involves a lot of clicking and doing the same procedure over and over again since a got a lot of tables where this "behaviour" should be applied.
How can I copy those highlight rules and apply them to different data fields? Is there a better alternative?
Thanks,
Ingo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mmarto
I have exactly the same problem any help on this will be greatly appreciated :-)