Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide null column in cross tab
idroll
Hi all!
I have a cross tab that has two group parameters for rows and one group parameter for the column.
Here an example of the input table i use in my data cube for the cross tab (also see screenshot original_table_used_for_crosstab.jpg)
A B C number
DE V1 SAE 1
DE V2 AE 1
DE V2 AE 1
DE V3 AE 1
CA V1 <null> 0
CA V2 SAE 1
CA V3 <null> 0
I need every possible combination if column A and B. This is the reason why I also have null-values in column C.
The corresponding cross tab should look like this: (also see screenshot expected_crosstab.jpg)
AE SAE
V1 DE - 1
CA - -
V2 DE 2 -
CA - 1
V3 DE 1 -
CA - -
BUT I get a third column in front of the AE column containing all the null values. How can I get rid of this additional column that only appears because I need my null-lines in my original dataset???
Hopefully anyone can help me...
Kind regards!
Irene
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What do you use for your dimensions and measure?