Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to present designer to user
s_ravi
Hi All,
Right now all the reports are designed, deployed along with the application for the user. But if the user wants to create a report by himself using the application there is no away( excuse me if I am wrong).
For eg. I have a shopping cart application, the user wants to design a report by himself, preview it and execute it. I want to present the desginer interface to user on web for the user to do the same.
Any ideas ?
Rgds
Ravi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Talk to Actuate Sales.
The Actuate BIRT Report Studio allows you to develop the queries (using Information Objects) and then let your power users develop their own rptdesigns, complete with groups, aggregations, and charts.
You can even develop your own templates so the users can modify sections of existing reports.