Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Changing format of hyperlinks
ASC
When I use hyperlinks in a table, the format of the data field in the table changes to blue. The text is underlined. I would like to avoid this, I want to have the data in my original color and style. So I defined a style, where I set the color. But I can't remove the underline. IS it possible to remove the hyperlink format?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
The Control with the Hyperlink needs to be set away from the default and then back.
IE if you want a black text, set font color to 'yellow' then back to black.
I think the same will work for underline, set it to underline, then set back to not underlined.
Some output formats/viewers simply don't care and will format hyperlinks however they want. I think some browsers always underline links by default.