Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
List of report in BirtViewer WebApp
cdoniat
Hi everyone,
I've got this question:
Is it possible to add in Birt Viewer WebApp an kind of IFrame to list my existing reports beside each report with graph. I didn't can use the Table of Contents for that as well. Maybe it is not the way to do.
Is someone can help me to doing this?
Thanks in advance,
Christophe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you saying you cannot use the table of contents to do that? Let me know.
cdoniat
Hi Michael,
I've got a list of different reports. I would like to list them in the table of contents. I point out in the documentation it seems possible to make a ToC for several statements for one report. My question is :can I use ToC to list my collection of different reports in the same way? And how can I do that?
Christophe
mwilliams
Christophe,
I'm not quite sure I'm understanding. So, you have a list of reports you want to list to the left of the design that can call the clicked on report into the viewer window? Or something else? Let me know.
cdoniat
Hi Michael,
That's right. So Can I do that into the Table of Contents of the Birt Viewer?
Regards,
Christophe
mwilliams
I would think you could make a JSP page that had a list of links in a frame to the left side and the embedded viewer using the tag library in the right side frame.
cdoniat
Hi Michael,
Funny. I did that before you reply me.
I wanted to check that in the table of contents components.
Thanks anyway.
mwilliams
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have BIRT related questions!