Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Save report in DOC format while running the report
vijay_kota
Hi,<br />
<br />
<br />
I have requirement to save a report in particular location when user runs the reports.<br />
<br />
User wants to directly save that output file against PO.The format is .doc<br />
<br />
I have tried with RunandRender task in onCreate method of table. The file is getting created in a location i wanted. But the problem is <strong class='bbc'>its not fetching any data from the database</strong>. I am not getting any error.<br />
<br />
By the way i am using BIRT 2.3.2.<br />
<br />
Any help in this regard is appreciated<br />
<br />
Thank you,<br />
<br />
Vijay Kumar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vijay_kota
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'viji_kota'" data-cid="72741" data-time="1296321491" data-date="29 January 2011 - 10:18 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
<br />
I have requirement to save a report in particular location when user runs the reports.<br />
<br />
User wants to directly save that output file against PO.The format is .doc<br />
<br />
I have tried with RunandRender task in onCreate method of table. The file is getting created in a location i wanted. But the problem is <strong class='bbc'>its not fetching any data from the database</strong>. I am not getting any error.<br />
<br />
By the way i am using BIRT 2.3.2.<br />
<br />
Any help in this regard is appreciated<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Thank you,<br />
<br />
Vijay Kumar<br /></p></blockquote>