Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with css style in FireFox
_Petr
Hi all.
I have app, which build some report with help Birt Report. It is works nice.
However when I check work in some browsers I have problem with css style in FireFox.
You can look below.
http://xmages.net/storage/10/1/0/c/9/upload/d5b3ed63.png
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you using the latest version of Firefox? Also, what is your BIRT version? Does this happen only with CSS or does it happen if you were to just add a border in the designer?
_Petr
I use FireFox 3.6. This is problem repeats for Ubuntu 10. and Windows XP SP2.
I use Birt Report version 2.5.2. This is happen when I add border in Table.
I can attachment example report for test if you need.
_Petr
In other browsers it works good.
Anybody Please help me.
mwilliams
Please check the bugs to see if you see this posted already. If you could create a report with the sample database that has this issue, I can try it in 2.6 and see if it has the same issue.
_Petr
I checked my report in version 2.6 I have same problem. I attached report and need Java class. You can testing.
_Petr
mwilliams Can you help me?
mwilliams
Sorry, I didn't have time to set up your report yesterday. I'll work on getting it done this morning. If you have the jarred class file for this already and can attach it, you might save me some setup time.
mwilliams
Quick question: Do you only have this issue with scripted dataSets? Or for any?
_Petr
The problem repeat for any data. Sure I can create WAR for testing, but it have big size.
mwilliams
This looks like a definite bug. You might try putting the far right border on each individual cell rather than on the entire table and see if that helps. Just make sure you put it on the cell and not on the element or there will be gaps. Let me know.
_Petr
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="73144" data-time="1297284377" data-date="09 February 2011 - 01:46 PM"><p>
This looks like a definite bug. You might try putting the far right border on each individual cell rather than on the entire table and see if that helps. Just make sure you put it on the cell and not on the element or there will be gaps. Let me know.<br /></p></blockquote>
I tried do it. So I had a same problem. It is look like bad. So I need help.
_Petr
Well I think you can't decide my problem.
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. Are you putting the border on the cell or on the element in the image above? Usually when you put it on the element only, you have the breaks in the border line like yours has. I'll set up the java project of your data above and try it out myself too.
_Petr
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>I'll set up the java project of your data above and try it out myself too.</p></blockquote>
So I attached my report and need Java class above, if you will try check my report I will very thank you.<br />
When I increase width border for table and cell I have had same problem, You can see picture above on the right border table, even if I added special border for each cell.