Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Creating dynamic table headers
ebrin
Hello everyone,
I am just getting my feet wet with creating a BIRT report. I have my first report setup except I am stumped on how to perform one final task. It appears simple enough but I cannot seem to find an example of anyone doing this either in the forums or elsewhere online.
I have a four-column table that is being populated from a data set. Three of the headers in that table are currently named "Current", "Last Week", and "Last Year". I would like to replace those headers with actual dates for the finished report (as a PDF). I have a query to pull those dates and have created a separate data set for that. However, I do not know what I need to do to make that happen.
I am also using BIRT 2.3.2, if that makes a significant difference (constrained by the version of rptdesign file that internal tools require). Thanks in advance for any help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi ebrin,
You can use a dynamic text box to create dynamic labels.