Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grid not getting Hide while saving
vijay_kota
Hi All,
I have created engine task to save report in .doc format during run time.
It is working fine now.
But the ting i m hiding some grides based on input parameter.
When running the report in eclipse i m getting proper output.
But in the doc which gets created during run all the grids are appearing no matter what is my input parameters.
i guess its not taking the input parameter.
kindly suggest how i can resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi viji_kota,
You might try dropping the grid in the beforeFactory of your report based on the report parameter rather than just hiding it.
vijay_kota
Hi mwilliams,
Dropping grid in beforeFactory?
I am not getting...
Can explain you bit more...??
mwilliams
Take a look at this example from the devShare. It's similar to what I mean! Let me know if you have questions after looking at this example and I'll be glad to help!
vijay_kota
Hi mwilliams,
can you please share that example , i am not able to see that here....
or can you share the link...?
mwilliams
Ha. Sorry, I forgot to paste the link. Here it is:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1027-drop-a-table-based-on-a-report-parameter/