Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Parameters
Santosh86
Hi All,
Could anyone tell me significance of where, appname, paramstring and paramdelimiter parameters which comes with maximo report templates in BIRT? How they work in Maximo environment?
I am trying to deploy a BIRT report in two different applications Asset and Workorder Tracking. In workorder tracking it is working fine but not in Asset application. As per my understanding we need to replace main object of application to make it run. I had a look on "ticket.rptdesign" which is maximo OOB report and deployed in different applications.
But I am not sure how it works. The code in this report goes like this
I can produce rptdesign file if required.
Thanks in advance
Santosh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet