Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
multiple images with URI method
VizDez
Hello,
i'm new with BIRT and I've got a question about images in a report.
I would like to include several images in my report.
I'm using the URI method with a data set (e.g. row["image_url"]).
The number of images depend on the number of records I've got in my data set.
How can I make sure that it shows all images from my data set in an iterative way or loop structure?
Now it shows only the first image / record from the data set.
I'm using BIRT 2.2.1 (a special version created by IBM SPSS)
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
VizDez
i found the solution ^_^
Putting the image in a table worked for me.
mwilliams
Hi VizDez,
You got it! A list or a table are the elements that you can use to iterate through a dataSet! Let us know whenever you have questions!