Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
genReport.sh creates separate files for each page
birton
Hello -
I am successfully able to render reports using the genReport.sh script like so:
genReport.sh -m render -o myReport.html -f HTML myReport.rptdocument
But when the report contains multiple pages it create a separate file for each page like this:
myReport_1.html
myReport_2.html
myReport_3.html
How can I get this to render only one file for multiple page? Am I missing a setting or option somewhere?
I am using birt runtime version 2.5.2
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bonnemai
Hi, <br />
<br />
I have the same problem. Anyone has a solution for that?<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'birton'" data-cid="72909" data-time="1296755002" data-date="03 February 2011 - 10:43 AM"><p>
Hello -<br />
<br />
I am successfully able to render reports using the genReport.sh script like so:<br />
<br />
genReport.sh -m render -o myReport.html -f HTML myReport.rptdocument<br />
<br />
But when the report contains multiple pages it create a separate file for each page like this:<br />
<br />
myReport_1.html<br />
myReport_2.html<br />
myReport_3.html<br />
<br />
How can I get this to render only one file for multiple page? Am I missing a setting or option somewhere?<br />
<br />
I am using birt runtime version 2.5.2<br />
<br />
Thank you.<br /></p></blockquote>