Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Integrate BIRT Report Designer in java application
pJune
Hi,
Is there any way to integrate birt report designer in a java application? I want users to create a report from my application.
Thanks in advanced
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Megha Nidhi Dahal
Hi DMarch,<br />
<br />
Please go through this link: <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/deploy/'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/deploy/</a>.<br
/>
<br />
regards<br />
Arpan
johnw
Unless your Java application is an Eclipse RCP application, it would be very difficult since the UI components are very heavily based on Eclipse and the Eclipse plugin structure.
pJune
Thanks to both of you. I'll see what I can do. My application is not an RCP.
pJune
So, I created and RCP application. Now how can I integrate the birt-rcp-report-designer-2_6_1 in my application? I want users to design a report from my application as I said earlier.
Thanks
internet
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'DMarch'" data-cid="73796" data-time="1298503319" data-date="23 February 2011 - 04:21 PM"><p>
So, I created and RCP application. Now how can I integrate the birt-rcp-report-designer-2_6_1 in my application? I want users to design a report from my application as I said earlier.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hello DMarch,<br />
have you a solution?<br />
I have the same problem.