Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Import CSS Style
Beringhs
Good afternIng.
Resuming with BIRT reporting. I should be able to design a report to be included in a web page some consultant is designing. The consultant made all his CSS style sheets available, so that I should be able to use the appropriate styles in my report.
Most of the styles cannot be imported, though. The css file is included as attachment. I mus admit that I never worked with CSS before, so I do not know if the syntax is valid, but it should be.
You can have a look at the screenshot displaying the goal I should achieve, and at the source of the existing HTML I should mimic.
If there is another smart solution, I am of course most interested!
Regards.
Vincent.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet