Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Two datasets in one Table
ajunuthula
Hi,
Can I use two datasets in one table?
The first two columns in the table comes from dataset1 and the third column in the table comes from dataset2.
OR
is there a way that I can use the query to bind to the column3.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could create a joint dataSet within BIRT to make a single dataSet out of the two dataSets and use that dataSet for your table. Or, you could do a union in your query to join the two queries there and it would do the same only without making BIRT do it and would be faster.
Hope this helps.
thuston
Put another Table or Grid in column 3 of your main (outer) table.
Parameterize the query (Table Filters are less efficient) for the inner table and set the Binding to use the row value from the outer table.
ajunuthula
Thank you!
I used the union in my queries.