Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Add Table Of Contents Entry
csdurbin
I have searched all over to try and find a solution to this and have been unable to do so.
I have a report that I have a Label item at the top of a section in the report. The text
on the label is static. I simply want to add a TOC entry for that label text to point to
that section label. How do I do that?
Thanks in advance!
C.Durbin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
In the table of contents section of the property editor for the label, you should just be able to add "labelText" as the TOC expression and it'll show up in your TOC.
csdurbin
Thank you! Is this documented anywhere?
mwilliams
Here is a link to the documentation for the designer:
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/downloads/documentation/#actuate10docs
You also have help from the designer that you can look at. I'm not sure that that is covered in there, but if you have questions, you can always search the forums and if you don't find what you're looking for after a quick search, go ahead and ask!