Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
maximodatasource and cascading parameters
Ketan Shah
Hi,
I need to make use of cascading parameter in Maximo data source. I have 2 input parameters lets say A and B . My requirement is such that on selecting parameter A value, only relevant values of parameter B should populate in listbox for parameter B. The constraint is I have maximodatasource and I need to deploy this report in maximo.
I have achieved the same using cascading parameter in JDBC data source where I have created separate dataset which takes selected value of A and returns relevant values of B and attached returned values of B to input parameter B through cascading parameter but this approach is not working with maximodatasource
Could someone guide me for this?
Many Thanks,
Ketan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet