Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Print Margin Issue
cornett
I have created a report that prints mailing labels. I have set the margins to match the label template (1/2" top/bottom and 3/16" left/right). So I run the report and print it to pdf. If I try to print the report directly from there to the printer, my page seems to get scaled a small amount (but enough to throw off the label format). HOWEVER, if I print to a pdf printer and then print that pdf from Adobe Reader (making sure the page scaling is OFF) then the labels print out perfectly. When selecting the Auto-scale in Adobe Reader it indicates that the page is being scaled to 96%. Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi cornett,
You might try setting the fittopage parameter to false. I don't know if this is the issue, but you might try it. If using a URL to call your report, there is a __fittopage=false setting you can use in the URL.