Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Automatically Suggest Generate File Name
pawanjit
I am trying to figure out a way to automatically suggest name of the file that will be generated after saving the DCR.
In other words, when you generate a new DCR through GUI, you have to first enter a DCR name. After that you have to enter the name of the file to be generated. Now, I want to keep this name same as DCR name.
I cannot use external task in the workflow to generate the HTML file because the file must be generated through templating GUI.
Don't know how this could be done...
I thought FormAPI could do this, so in one of the Form API presentations, I asked IWOV Product Manager if it was possible to do it. The answer was yes. Now, I have read lot of documentation, but I cant seem to find a right function. I know we can assign a name to DCR automatically based on certain values, but I am not sure about generated HTMl file.
Any ideas/sample code?
Thanks!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet