Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hiding visibility of table
Geeta B
I have one table.
The first row of the table shows columns heading. These are Text fields.
Second row displays actual values.
I want to hide this table when "someFlag" is false.
As per documentation I have checked "Hide Element" tag and set condition
params["someFlag"].value == false
someFlag is Boolean and properly set in Report Parameters
This works well in preview. But actually at runtime only second row vanishes.
The table itself & first row of coloumn heanding remains there.
I don;t know whetheter second row vanishes because of condition or lack of values.
To confirm value of someFlag I have printed it below table and it is getting printed correctly.
When someFlag is true everything works correctly.
Please advise.
Regards,
Geeta B
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
In your BIRT report designer, select the table, and in the Property Editor, go to Visibility, check Hide, and set your expression to params["someFlag"].value == false
John
Geeta B
Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I have done that. It's working well in "Preview" but not working at the time of actual report generation.
What could be missing?
I am setting value properly in "params" map at run time which is getting displayed in actual report.
It is just the condition evaluation is not working at the time of actual report generation.
Regards
Geeta B