Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exportng as Open Office
HPP
hi MWilliams,
Is there any option to export the BIRT report in open office instead of excel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kosta
Hi HPP,
as far as I know there is no emitter for open office. I hope I am wrong.
Otherwise you can create an emitter for that but don't ask me how to do that and how much time it will take.
HPP
Hi kosta,
Thanks for replying.
thuston
Did you try it?
Doesn't Open Office read and write .XLS?
kosta
I thought you needed open office specific data formatting like odt. Like thuston mentioned .xsl can be used with open office as well. Even .doc can be used with open office but it doesn't looks 100% like in MS office.
kallem
At least on commercial product is available. Check out <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.arctorus.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14&Itemid=23'>Arctorus
Birt Emitters</a>.<br />
<br />
If you want to develop your own you can start from Birt Excel emitter. It might be so that OO output can be achieved by only editing the writer class.