Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Database access after deploying the report
ajunuthula
Hi,
How to check if my datasource still has access to the datasource after the report is deployed?
I get an error "cannot load the query" when I run the report.
Any suggestions please.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Do you have the full stack trace?
Jason
ajunuthula
Yes.
Attached is the error log.
Thank you.
JasonW
According to the log your connection is being refused to the db because of an invalid username/password. Are you changing them in the deployed report?
Jason
ajunuthula
No, its the same username and password. I just deployed my report into tomcat and running from there.
Thank you.
JasonW
Do you have the jdbc driver deployed to tomcat?
Jason
ajunuthula
Yes. ojdbc14.jar is deployed into tomcat.
JasonW
Where do you have it deployed? What is the directory?
Jason
ajunuthula
C:\Program Files\apache-tomcat-6.0.29\webapps\birt-viewer\WEB-INF\platform\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_2.6.1.v20100909\drivers
JasonW
Is tomcat on the same machine as your designer?
Jason
ajunuthula
Yes both the tomcat and the designer are on the same windows server.
ajunuthula
I unistalled the birt runtime and reinsalled it and deployed into tomcat, deployed the drivers and the report.
My report connects to the mysql database and it works fine from within birt.
When I run the report in tomcat, got the errors, see attached error report.
Thank you.
Aparna J
JasonW
Can you post the report? I thought you were using an Oracle database?
ajunuthula
Atatched is the report design. I have two basic reports, one that connects to oracle and the other to mysql.
Initially I tried with oracle but no success so tried with mysql.
Thank you.
JasonW
Do you have the jdbc driver in multiple places within tomcat?
Jason
ajunuthula
Its working. I just upgraded birt the version.
Thank you.