Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
source code of action of button in parameter window
bognekadje
Hi,
I am looking for function to be execute want we click on the button "OK" of the windows where we set parameter of report. i don't know if it is in one javascript file and which file. I need your help.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi bognekadje,
Do you mind explaining what you're trying to do?
bognekadje
Hi mwilliams,
I am doing my internship and in my project, i am trying to modify window's parameter of the birt viewer.
i have look the html code of a page generate by frameset servlet, but i don't see where the code of click action on "OK" and "CANCEL" button are put.
Thanks in advance.
mwilliams
I'm not sure exactly where the code is for that. I'd have to poke around. Would building your own parameter JSP page and being able to define your own "OK" button suffice?
bognekadje
i want to modify parameter JSP page, because i want to customize display of parameter of a report in this page by using for example a treview and other else. To do that, i would not have to remake the viewer, but just use his element in different way.
mwilliams
Take a look at __okPress in BirtParameterDialog.js in the webcontent\birt\ajax\ui\dialog\ directory.
bognekadje
ok, thanks, i look that.