Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
empty rows Cross tab
HPP
hi all,
How to give specific empty rows.
I did like this crosstab->properties window-> empty rows/columns and i gave 0.00
but in my cross tab i have certain date cells and some decimal cells , i want only decimal cells to be 0.00 but if i do it in above way am getng 0.00 for all my values..
Pls can anyone help me to solve this issue.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You should be able to write script on the measure elements onCreate script themselves to put in filler text if the value is null, I think.
Let me know if you have questions.
HPP
hi Williams
i dn't to write. but i will try it and tell u.
HPP
hi williams,
Thanks a lot .
I wrote a scripts like this it is working.
Thanks a lot
if(measure["Amount"]){
this.setDisplayValue(measure["Amount"]);
}else{
this.setDisplayValue('0.00');
}