Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Set maximum number of rows and columns in chart legend
xehpuk
Hi,
I would like to set the maximum number of rows and columns in a chart legend, e.g. it should have a maximum of 3 rows and 3 columns, thus a maximum of 9 entries.
How do I do this through the Chart Engine API (and the Report Designer in Eclipse)?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
I don't know the script, but it seems you would just have to delete any category index > 9.
xehpuk
Thanks for your answer.
I'm not directly aiming to limit the number of categories to 9. This is just a consequence.
When I have 4 categories, they are all listed in 1 column in the legend. Instead, I'd like to have 3 categories in the 1st column and 1 category in the 2nd column.