Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Watermark not appearing in PDF
mcv
Hello everyone,<br />
<br />
I have included a simple static watermark image in my report using the technique described in <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/birt-backgroundwatermark-images.html'>this
article</a>. The watermark appears just fine in the HTML output, but it is missing in the PDF output. Does anyone know of why this might be happening?<br />
<br />
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcv
I forgot to mention in my post above that I am using BIRT with MAXIMO. I just learned that the reason my watermark image was not appearing in the PDF version of my report was because I had not zipped and uploaded the image as a resource file associated with the MaximoSystemLibrary.rptlibrary file using the MAXIMO Report Administration UI. Once I did that, my watermark appeared just fine.
mwilliams
That will do it. Sorry for not getting to your post before you figured out the answer. Let us know whenever you have questions. If you don't find the answer on your own next time, hopefully somebody in the community will be able to help!
Rani
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mcv'" data-cid="73696" data-time="1298401865" data-date="22 February 2011 - 12:11 PM"><p>
I forgot to mention in my post above that I am using BIRT with MAXIMO. I just learned that the reason my watermark image was not appearing in the PDF version of my report was because I had not zipped and uploaded the image as a resource file associated with the MaximoSystemLibrary.rptlibrary file using the MAXIMO Report Administration UI. Once I did that, my watermark appeared just fine.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
I have the same problem.<br />
Do we need to change any thing in MaximoSystemLibrary.rptlibrary?
mwilliams
You shouldn't have to change your .rptlibrary. If your image isn't showing up, you'll just need to make sure it's in your resource folder in your deployment. If you're already doing this, let me know and I'll try to help you figure out the issue.