Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
iPhone viewer custom size reports screen adjustment problem
Nam
Ever since BIRT onDemand server was upgraded from the version 10 to 11, the Custom master page layout setting option no longer work. When I used the following option with BRD 10 and iServer10, I was able to get the test reports appear on a full screen of iPod or iPhone just as their custom size was set on the master:
BRD Master Page Setting
- Type: Custom
- Width: 320 pixels
- Height: 480 pixels
Hyper link for sub-report drill down
- Show target report: Whole Page
- Select a format for target: html
However, with Actuate 11 server, all these settings has no effects at all. All the reports, no matter how they are set on the master page, now always displayed as a letter size. As the result, the original custom report appeared as shrunken on the top left corner of the whole page.
Could you please advise, if this is a server problem or there is additional settings we need to do during the design of the report in order to have the custom size reports displayed as a whole page on iPod or iPhone.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
There was a server side issue that has been fixed. The viewer now behaves as expected.
No design changes are needed.
Regards,
Clement Wong
Actuate Corporation
blueicy
Thanks for sharing.I have just brought one i-phone. I think Apple is well ahead of rivals in building brand loyalty among its users. And as the barcode generator is very useful to our daily life. Maybe, you can manage to make a barcode generator by yourself for your phone, too. And I have just brought a barcode generator component so as to make a barcode generator by myself, and it works well. ><a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.keepautomation.com/products/net_barcode/'>I-phone
Barcode</a>< Maybe you can have a try and have a discussion with me. Thanks and Regards