Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Initating DataDeploy from Presentation Template
sgottlieb
I am trying to execute a DataDeploy deployment from a presentation template by using a perl system command. The syntax looks something like this:
my $dataCMD = "D:\\PROGRA~1\\INTERW~1\\DATADE~1\\bin\\iwdd.ipl cfg=Y:\\default\\main\\branch\\sub\\WORKAREA\\Development\\templatedata\\Article\\News\\News_dd.cfg deployment=preview";
system($dataCMD);
The template executes but nothing happens to the database.
I have printed out the $dataCMD onto the page and then pasted the string into a command prompt on the server and the deployment works.
I have run a simple batch file in the same directory using the same command.
I cannot find any logs that get printed out by this action.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Add the logfile=foo.log option in your iwdd.ipl command line and see if there is any problem.
Migrateduser
try
my $dataCMD = "D:\\PROGRA~1\\INTERW~1\\DATADE~1\\bin\\iwdd.ipl cfg=Y:\\default\\main\\branch\\sub\\WORKAREA\\Development\\templatedata\\Article\\News\\News_dd.cfg deployment=preview" logfile=c:\dd.log;
and then check the c:\dd.log file for errors.