Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Avoid the null in the report parameter
ajunuthula
Hi,
Is there a way to avoid or hide the "null value" for the parameters? We would like to see only the values.
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I believe you can go into the JSP pages for the parameter page and get rid of it. The other way to get rid of it is to make the parameter required. You could probably also make your own JSP parameter page and handle this differently.
ajunuthula
I cannot make it as "Is Required".
And user must be able to select or unselect the parameter, am using radio button here.
How can I edit the jsp code for the parameter page>
Thank you.
mwilliams
Not sure if this devShare post will help or not, but you might take a look. If it doesn't, it'd just be a matter of finding the jsp or js file that handles the parameter page and disabling the null value.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/707-removing-nulls-in-combobox-or-listbox-parameters/
ajunuthula
Hi,
My Birt version is 2.3.2
I can now remove the blank line from the listbox and combobox,but still have problem in avoiding the null value.
Can anyone help us please.
Thank you.