Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Step Charts
Servtec
Dear all,
I am looking for a solution having "step charts" in BIRT. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything regarding this subject in the forum. In following example I would like to have a step chart which is displaying the line speed of a producing machine, like you can see attached, without interpolation.
Is there any solution for this?
Thanks for your help!!
Regards,
Markus
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
The closest you'll get to that out of the box is probably a line chart, but the steps wouldn't be that crisp probably. You maybe have to either modify the line chart code to get it how you want or implement a new chart type for a step chart. You can always request an enhancement for a type like this at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
. You might also check the marketplace and see if anyone has made something like this. I haven't heard of one, but it's worth a look.