Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scripted data set to access nested java objects
pJune
Hi, I have a scripted data source and data set. The way I am populating the rows is through a java class. I call a method in this class that returns an ArrayList<Patient>. Patient is a class that contains strings and and an ArrayList<Form> which contains a string. I have this code on the fetch method for the dataset:
if( currentRow < totalRows)
{
row["FName"] = list.get(currentRow).getFname();
row["LName"] = list.get(currentRow).getLname();
currentRow = currentRow + 1;
return true;
}
return (false);
Now, I need to access to the list in the Patient object and populate that in a row. I have been trying several things and nothing works. The patient list only have 5 rows (testing purposes). Some patients have 3, 2 or none forms. Also, now I have just two nested objects but in the future I will have a lot of them.
Can somebody help me how to access java objects inside other java objects?
Thanks in advanced.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pJune
I figured it out
sbhayani
Can you please share your solution?
Thanks