Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Large Font Size Display Issue
RayG
Hi There
Relatively new to BIRT and I'm having an issue with a report using large font sizes (24pt).
Despite the relevant sections being big enough to display the data elements the text is cut-off at the top and the bottom.
Any ideas.
Thanks
RayG
Examples attached.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi RayG,
What is your BIRT version? Can this simply be recreated by setting the size property to 24 points on a data element?
RayG
Thanks for the reply Michael.
I'm using v 252 at the moment.
The report is one from one of my customers and I have had a good look at changing various settings, all to no avail.
I have tried adding a new data element and increasing the font size to 24 but still get the same result.
Thanks
Ray
mwilliams
I was just looking at your image above with the size of 24 points. I wasn't suggesting that as a fix, was asking if that's all I have to do to recreate the issue. Sorry for the confusion!
I'll take a look at your attached report.
mwilliams
I get a could not open file exception when trying to open your rptdesign. Can you reproduce your issue with the sample database and attach the report. Thanks.
RayG
Hi Michael
Thanks for the pointer. I tried what you suggested using a std BIRT report template and the sample database and could not replicate the error.
I suspect the error is down to our report template that we have created to use with our software package. I will pass it back to our Dev team to investigate.
Thanks for the prompt response.
Ray G
mwilliams
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have questions or if they're not able to figure out the issue!