Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF'd Flash Charts Not Printing Correctly
rtruban
Hello,
When I output a report with a Flash Chart to PDF it looks perfect but when you print it the chart is about a 1/4 of the size it should be... Is there a setting somewhere that will force the size? I have messed with the PDF settings and printer settings. It only happens with PDFs with Flash Charts, non-flash charts print fine. If I output to HTML it prints fine. I am using Actuate BD Pro 11....
Thank in advance,
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sgummuluru
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'rtruban'" data-cid="73863" data-time="1298561876" data-date="24 February 2011 - 08:37 AM"><p>
Hello,<br />
<br />
When I output a report with a Flash Chart to PDF it looks perfect but when you print it the chart is about a 1/4 of the size it should be... Is there a setting somewhere that will force the size? I have messed with the PDF settings and printer settings. It only happens with PDFs with Flash Charts, non-flash charts print fine. If I output to HTML it prints fine. I am using Actuate BD Pro 11....<br />
<br />
Thank in advance,<br />
<br />
Rob<br /></p></blockquote>
sgummuluru
Rob,
Have you found a fix to this? I jsut ran into this issue and haven't found much help on fixing this.
appreciate your input. Thank you!
Sudha
abhishekjuyal1@gmail.com
<p>I am also facing the same issue .Do any body have the answer for this?</p>