Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Choosing Charts
jeswin24
Hi,
I have a PIE CHART and BAR CHART in ther report which also have a CROSSTAB in it.
I want the user to be able to choose EITHER PIE CHART OR BAR CHART with or without the CROSSTAB.
How can I attain this ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You can create a list parameter with Pie Chart and Bar Chart as the options to choose from and a separate checkbox parameter that says Crosstab next to it. If you name the charts and crosstab in the property editor, you can use these parameter values that will be selected to drop the appropriate chart and crosstab in the beforeFactory script if they're not selected. Let me know if you have questions.