Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Two Parameter Inputs
zax
BIRT: Version: 2.6.1.v20100709<br />
<br />
I hope this is a straight forward newbie error. I have added a required report parameter, a simple "day of the week". So I have created a static combo box for the user to select from. But when I run the report I get an extra text input beneath the combo box:<br />
<br />
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
I think you have set the parameter display type = Combo box?
If you change that to List Box, you'll see that in the xml the part
<property name="mustMatch">false</property>
will change to
<property name="mustMatch">true</property>
and the extra text input will be disappeared when running the report
Regards
Hans
zax
Thank you! A real newbie mistake. Thanks for the quick response.