Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to avoid a page break?
Nikki
Hello,
I designed a report with diagrams and tables and now I want, that the whole report is shown on one page. So that the user can scroll down to the end of the report.
And is there any possibility to repeat the first row of my grid at every page?
Thx for your help!
Nikki
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Nikki,
What is your output format? HTML, PDF, Web Viewer?
The first row of your grid can repeat on every page of a table if it is in a table header or group header or on every page of the report if placed in the master page header.
Nikki
Hi,
thanks for your answer!
my format is HTML. Now I enlarged the size of my master page and this leads to the result, that my report has only one side. Is there also another possibility, than this nice workaround?
And where can I customize the grid cell, do I have to cut and paste it to the master page?
greetings Nikki
mwilliams
Straight HTML output shouldn't have to have a larger page size, I don't think. Do you have your layout set to "Auto" or "Fixed"? You can find this on the bottom of the general section in the property editor for the report. For the grid cell question, I'm not sure I'm understanding your question. Can you explain some more?