Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Line chart with x-axis timestamps
JDH
I have a requirement to create a line chart that has scaled timestamps on the x-axis. The problem with this is that they are not scaled. In other words, if I have data points at 09:00, 09:05 and 09:30 there is the same distance between 09:00 to 09:05 as from 09:05 to 09:30.
I experimented with the scatter chart which handles the x-axis correctly but does not connect my data properly.
To further complicate the situation individual segments need to be different colors. I was able to get the color problem worked out in the line chart using null values. But I could not get the x-axis to scale.
Is there a way to do this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Deselect the "is category axis" in the x axis section of the chart editor.
JDH
Michael
That works just fine.
Thanks.
mwilliams
Glad to help! Let us know whenever you have questions!