Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
P2 Update site for BIRT Designer Professional
mcremer
Good day,
I was wondering if there was a P2 update site for the BIRT Designer Professional. If I use the normal update site I loose the branding of the BIRT Designer Professional from Actuate and I don't know if a normal update of Eclipse is supported by Actuate.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, you have Actuate BIRT and are trying to update to Actuate 11? If so, let me know and I'll find out who you need to go through to get the updated files.
mcremer
Its more that when i update with the normal p2 from Elipse it will change the Logo of the Birt Desginer Profesional (branding changes), also fixes to the publish function are interesting. I am using Birt Desginer Pro Actuate 11 (sorry for the very late reply).