Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PageHeight
REDRO
Hi All,
I have developed a report in BIRT2.6.1. When i ran the report the description field is too large then the entire date goes to very next page and the existing page is remains empty. Attached is the report, output and xml source. Please assist me.
Thanks,
JP
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
JP,
I am not certain I understand the error. I saw the pdf, what is wrong with it.
Jason
REDRO
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="74074" data-time="1298922627" data-date="28 February 2011 - 12:50 PM"><p>
JP,<br />
<br />
I am not certain I understand the error. I saw the pdf, what is wrong with it.<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Jason,<br />
<br />
i have uploaded the pdf with my comment please assist me.
JasonW
JP,
It would be good if you could log a bug for this. The only way I was able to get it to work was to change the height of the grid containing the image,
Jason
REDRO
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="74139" data-time="1299002838" data-date="01 March 2011 - 11:07 AM"><p>
JP,<br />
<br />
It would be good if you could log a bug for this. The only way I was able to get it to work was to change the height of the grid containing the image,<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Jason,<br />
<br />
Where i can post this as a BUG. And could you please provide me a sample report on height of the grid.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
JP
JasonW
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/community.php
What type of example do you need?
Jason
REDRO
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="74646" data-time="1300146610" data-date="14 March 2011 - 04:50 PM"><p>
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/community.php'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/community.php</a><br
/>
<br />
What type of example do you need?<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Jason,<br />
<br />
Thanks, i have posted in bug reporting. How ever i am looking for a report table which is fit to the page. Kindly give me one example report. <br />
<br />
FYI.. i have find one example in BIRT-EXCHANGE but could not get correct output which i am expecting.<br />
Here is the link and attached is the rpt.<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/989-extend-table-to-fit-page/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/989-extend-table-to-fit-page/</a>
;