Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Passing Parameters
aglass
Hi,
I am using the dashboard to run a report from BIRT. When the user clicks on the link to run the report 4 drop down parameters will appear and I want those to be related to something passed from the dashboard. I.e. I pass the ParentMeasureID from the dashboard and the 4 drop down parameter choice only show measures that relate to that ParentMeasureID.
I have tried hard coding the required ParentMeasureID into the link from the dashboard and had no success.
Does anyone have anymore ideas what to do?
Regards,
Tony
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If I'm understanding correctly. Could you use dataSet parameters in your parameter dataSets that limit the data returned for the parameter selection by the value that you pass from your dashboard? Let me know.