Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to access a data set over a scripted data set?
Jenny
Hello all,
I have got a data set, which is filled over a sql query.
Now I would like to access with a scripted data set to this sql query.
With which birt method I can realize that?
Thanks, Jenny
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Jenny,
If you select your data set and then click on the script tab in the design area you will see a script editor. Here you can write your javascript code for various events like: beforeOpen, onFetch, afterClose etc.
Ashwini
Jenny
Hi Ashwini,
thank you for your reply.
I know the scripts and I already created a scirpted data-set. But how I can access another data set within this scripted data set? Are there maybe birt methods to acces another data set?
Thank you, byebye
Jenny
averma
Hi Jenny,
Review the following thread and see if the suggested approach works for you:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/15443-i-need-to-access-data-set-in-java-script-event/
Ashwini
mwilliams
Jenny,
So you just want to have access to the SQL dataSet in a scripted dataSet? Are you using the SQL dataSet in your report or only accessing it for use in the scripted dataSet?