Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt-viewer logs filename
katanga
How can I change the format filenames (now is ReportEngine_<datettime>.log) of birt viewer? Is it possible to do this from configuration file (web.xml, viewer.properties, .....)?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
I think this is currently hard coded in a utility class that the viewer uses.
You could change the source. The method is generateUniqueLogFileName and is located in the
org.eclipse.birt.report.utility.LoggingUtil class.
Jason
katanga
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="74201" data-time="1299087827" data-date="02 March 2011 - 10:43 AM"><p>
I think this is currently hard coded in a utility class that the viewer uses.<br />
You could change the source. The method is generateUniqueLogFileName and is located in the<br />
org.eclipse.birt.report.utility.LoggingUtil class.<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks for your help!!!