Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BirtDateTime.now
Macca
When using the BirtDateTime.now() function I get the following result: 2011-03-03 12:25<span class='bbc_underline'>:21.935</span><br />
<br />
I want to remove the second and milisecond data, how can I achieve this? so that i just see : 2011-03-03 12:25<br />
<br />
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
In which element are you using it?
Dynamic Text, Data or Text?
Macca
Dynamic text:<br />
<br />
BirtStr.concat("This report was created by xyz on: ",BirtDateTime.now())<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'CBR'" data-cid="74251" data-time="1299158357" data-date="03 March 2011 - 06:19 AM"><p>
In which element are you using it?<br />
Dynamic Text, Data or Text?<br /></p></blockquote>
CBR
The simplest solution would be to use it inside a Text.
Just set the mode to HTML and put the following text inside the editor region
<VALUE-OF format="yyyy-MM-dd">BirtDateTime.now()</VALUE-OF>
CBR
If this is the only thing your element should do you should better switch to Text.
Editor region must contain:
This report was created by xyz on: <VALUE-OF format="yyyy-MM-dd">BirtDateTime.now()</VALUE-OF>