Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to overide Resource Properties file
grather
So We are using the ReportEngine in our application.
We have a requirement to make it localizes.
Using the standard resource.properties file I have working.
I Have the myReport_en_US.properties in the WEB-INF/Reports directory
So when creating the ReportEngine I set resourcePath("WEB-INF/Reports")
All this works great.
============
But now we need to use a class instead of a properties file.
I have tried several different approaches but to no success.
Not sure how or really what I need to do.
But my best guess is to
Create a class overiding the ResourceBundle.
But I can't figure out the exact steps.
Please anyone with a simple example of overiding a reource.properties file with a class.
Gary Rather
gary.rather@spl.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
grather
So I am still struggling.
How can I use a java class instead of a properties file for localization in the BIRT_ENGINE
Seems like it should be easy.
But I can not figure out how.
Gary Rather