Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Creating Static list box in maximo
vijay_kota
Hi All,
Can any one tell how to create static list box in maximo..?
I have created one static list box in BIRT.Its working fine in BIRT.
But i am not able do the same in maximo.As maximo doesnot support for static list box which i have created in BIRT.
Please give me suggestion how i can achieve this in maximo...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Silerfun
I don't think Maximo allows static list boxes in report parameters. What I am trying to do is use the mulit-lookup feature in Maximo that will allow the user to select parameter criteria from a table to report against.
I wonder if you can create a table with your values and have the multi-lookup pull from that table for your values that you want to give your user unless those values already exist in the database somewhere (ex: siteid)
vijay_kota
Hi Silerfun,
I found this link pretty interesting
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/17685-request-parameter/page__s__6e49d63d3bfdc15cb3387345ceef30bb
This is working partially.
Its taking all the values which i wanted to have.But its not taking as parameter.
Please suggest how i can go forward,....??
Silerfun
I just tried out what they suggested in the link and it work great in the report I was writing. Do you have your query set up to take in parameters with the "?" in your query?
vijay_kota
Hi Silerfun,
Yes i do have multi dataset. i am binding those two with "?" approach only.
But i am not using the static value parameter in the query.
i just need this static parameter just to drop the tables in the begining....
Silerfun
Oh, I was thinking about that this morning if there was a way to make the choice list dynamic and not hard coded within the report. I think there is another posting somewhere in this section where a guy was trying to do this exact thing but he had to create other domains with the choices in them (not really dynamic) but I will try some more trouble shooting today to see if we can look up choices against Maximo and then give them to a user for selecting.
Is this what you mean?