Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Formatting Chart
Happy_20
I am finding hard time formatting chart.
See the attached file.
The chart does not uses the space to its right hand side..I want to look chart wider and bigger
I want the y-axis to have value from 0-100.. I tried different formatting options, but nothing seems to be working
The legend text is big and instead of wrapping it gets cut.
Please help me out to format this chart.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you sizing the chart so that it will fit the area you want it to?
Happy_20
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="74453" data-time="1299615873" data-date="08 March 2011 - 01:24 PM"><p>
Are you sizing the chart so that it will fit the area you want it to?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I dont know how to size the chart. It is automatic.
mwilliams
You can either drag the corner of the chart in your design, or in the property editor, you can specify a height and width.
Happy_20
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="74455" data-time="1299616060" data-date="08 March 2011 - 01:27 PM"><p>
You can either drag the corner of the chart in your design, or in the property editor, you can specify a height and width.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I did what you said, still it is not making use of the whitespace on the left hand side.<br />
I am attaching the report..you check its formatting.<br />
<br />
Thanks so much
mwilliams
Are you wanting the chart to be 50% of the width and the text to the left to be 50%?
mwilliams
If you could reproduce this with the sample database to have the issue you're having, it'd be helpful for me to be able to know if what I do helps because I can run it!
Happy_20
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="74460" data-time="1299619472" data-date="08 March 2011 - 02:24 PM"><p>
If you could reproduce this with the sample database to have the issue you're having, it'd be helpful for me to be able to know if what I do helps because I can run it!
<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
I made some changes and it is looking better. If still I have to format it, i will bug you again with sample data
mwilliams
Sounds good!