Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Format Dates
jballnik
Hey Gang,
I'm grabbing a date field in the fetch method and I would like to see if that date field is in between 12:00AM and 6:00AM. How can I format this date field to only return the timestamp portion?
thanks,
John B
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'jballnik'" data-cid="74692" data-time="1300226762" data-date="15 March 2011 - 03:06 PM"><p>
Hey Gang,<br />
<br />
I'm grabbing a date field in the fetch method and I would like to see if that date field is in between 12:00AM and 6:00AM. How can I format this date field to only return the timestamp portion?<br />
<br />
thanks,<br />
John B<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I this e.Reports or BIRT?
wwilliams
This will work for Oracle in your sql script, TO_CHAR(REPORTDATE,'HH24:MI:SS')
or in the expression builder use for example; dataSetRow["reportdate"].toTimeString();
-Wes