Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fonts
kosta
Hello BIRT community,
which fonts can be used in BIRT?
I know that True-Type-Fonts are working but what about PostScript-Fonts or Open-Type fonts. Anyone knows more about this.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I think you have to use ttf fonts for PDF for sure, I'm not certain about the other outputs. Have you tried any other types?
kosta
Hi Michael,
it seems that the PostScript-Fonts can be shown correctly only in the HTML and EXCEL output.
I found some old topic about this one, but it is from 2008.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/11968-birt-runtime-2-3-0-linux-postscript-font/page__hl__fonts__fromsearch__1
I don't know if something is happened since then that's why I opened this topic.
Thanks
mwilliams
I don't believe much has changed, if any. You can always request an enhancement for support of other font types at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
.