Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Interactivity Chart with Mozilla Firefox
patrickvallet
Hi,
I am trying since yesterday to found out how to display one of my report with Firefox but I could not find out how interactivty chart work on it. I installed SVG viewer but it did not change anything.
Is there a possibility to load report under firefox or should hve change my explorer?
Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Patrick V
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
patrickvallet
I am using Firefox 4.0 but tried befotre with the 3.6. Could it be due to the tomcat server version?<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'patrickvallet'" data-cid="74800" data-time="1300442700" data-date="18 March 2011 - 03:05 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
I am trying since yesterday to found out how to display one of my report with Firefox but I could not find out how interactivty chart work on it. I installed SVG viewer but it did not change anything.<br />
Is there a possibility to load report under firefox or should hve change my explorer?<br />
Thank you for your help.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
<br />
Patrick V<br /></p></blockquote>
zelefan
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'patrickvallet'" data-cid="74802" data-time="1300444279" data-date="18 March 2011 - 03:31 AM"><p>
I am using Firefox 4.0 but tried befotre with the 3.6. Could it be due to the tomcat server version?<br />
Thanks<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
It works well with Opera browser as you can find attached. It opens a new report with hyperlink on the chart on another window and we see the value of the data on the chart when I put the mouse over the line.<br />
On firefox, I only have the first report. I don't see any interactive value on the graph and the hyperlink does not work.<br />
I don't know what do? We work only with firefox at my office.<br />
Thank you for your help.<br />
Regards,<br />
<br />
Patrick V
xpaterna
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'zelefan'" data-cid="74814" data-time="1300459299" data-date="18 March 2011 - 07:41 AM"><p>
It works well with Opera browser as you can find attached. It opens a new report with hyperlink on the chart on another window and we see the value of the data on the chart when I put the mouse over the line.<br />
On firefox, I only have the first report. I don't see any interactive value on the graph and the hyperlink does not work.<br />
I don't know what do? We work only with firefox at my office.<br />
Thank you for your help.<br />
Regards,<br />
<br />
Patrick V<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Change the type of output of the chart from SVG to PNG.