Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Replicants and containers
brianmat
I am trying to build a template that would allow our users to build a form similar to the form bots from FrontPage. I am having trouble embedding another replicant within a container. What I am trying to do is handle selects and radios where they can add a name/value pair through a replicant.
My PT is setup as follows:
replicant
--container
----replicant (this fails with no display items)
Can you nest replicants such as this? I am not getting an error but the DC displays nothing for the embedded replicant field. Am I doing something wrong or is this a limitation of templating?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
brianmat
Nevermind. Seems that actually including the <item> tag makes a big difference
duh